- Sound C Code Decompilation for a Subset of x86-64 Binaries.
Freek Verbeek, Pierre Olivier, and Binoy Ravindran, 18th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM 2020), September 14-18, 2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- A Validation Methodology for OCaml-PVS Translation.
Xiaoxin An, Amer Tahat, and Binoy Ravindran, 12th NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2020), May 11-15, 2020, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA, USA.
- Highly Automated Formal Proofs over Memory Usage of Assembly Code.
Freek Verbeek, Joshua A. Bockenek, and Binoy Ravindran, 26th International
Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems
(TACAS 2020), April 25-30, 2020, Dublin, Ireland.
- Scalable Translation Validation of Unverified Legacy OS Code.
Amer Tahat, Sarang Joshi, Pronnoy Goswami, and Binoy Ravindran, International Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD 2019), October 22-25, 2019, San Jose, California, USA.
- Establishing a Refinement Relation between Binaries and Abstract Code,
Freek Verbeek, Joshua A. Bockenek, Abhijith Bharadwaj, Ian Roessle, and Binoy
Ravindran, ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for
System Design (MEMOCODE 2019), Work-in-Progress, October 9-11, 2019, San Diego,
- Symbolic Execution of x86 Assembly in Isabelle/HOL,
Freek Verbeek, Abhijith Bharadwaj, Joshua A. Bockenek, Ian Roessle, and Binoy Ravindran, Workshop on Instruction Set Architecture Specification (SpISA 2019), September 13, 2019, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Formal Verification of Memory Preservation of x86-64 Binaries.
Joshua A. Bockenek, Freek Verbeek, Peter Lammich, and Binoy Ravindran, 38th
International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SAFECOMP
2019), September 10-13, 2019, Turku, Finland.
- Formally Verified Big Step Semantics out of x86-64 Binaries, Ian
Roessle, Freek Verbeek, and Binoy Ravindran, the 8th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP’19), January 14-15, 2019, Cascais/Lisbon, Portugal.